Loading...

Zainab Is Faithful, Honest And Caring Girl


I'm a hard-working Woman who has a sincere desire to please the people I care about. I am faithful, honest, caring, thoughtful of other�s feelings and a genuine nice woman. I pride my self in been a caring woman and absolutely love treating a man like a true man. Everybody craves intimacy, and need to love and be loved. I feel it is important that each person is important in the relationship, has friendship, character, personality, values, a good relationship between words and actions, and a good relationship with others. Physical attraction and sexual pleasure is very good but doesn't mean love, honesty about needs, mutual respect viewed as a team - 2 unique individuals bringing different perspectives & strengths..


Author:

Facebook Comment